THE WYLIE'S

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr Visit today!

So, I went to the dr today. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and I have gained a total of 22 lbs. I dont think thats too bad..... Hopefully I wont gain much more than that. I just keep thinking that I will have to loose it all and I hate that part! So, the midwife tells me that we are on the weekly appts now. I'm excited, but I dont really want to have to drive up there every week. I am thinking about cancelling my appt for next week and just rescheduling for the following week. Then I can go every week cuz I will be 36 weeks. I'm not sure yet. But I have starting to have braxton hicks more often now. Nothing too bad yet though, just uncomfortable. She poked and praded at my tummy today to see how he was positioned. It kinda hurt and I'm sure he was wondering what was going on. His head is down, but he could flop around before I deliver. I dont think he will though, I think his head has been down for a little bit. I'm getting excited about his upcoming arrival. I dont have anything done though. I do have a bassinet in my room and some diapers and clothes, so I guess I'm good to start! I need to get my bag packed. I'm not sure what to take this time, cuz I will be leaving about 4 hrs after I have him. So I guess I'm gonna have to ask at my next appt... Its getting close. I cant wait to him the new little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment