THE WYLIE'S

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Updates

So I have fallen behind on blogging..... So here are some updates.
Went to the dr on thursday. Everything is looking good. I am 36 weeks and counting. I didnt gain any weight this week, which is quite alright with me since i had gained 5 lbs in one week last time. She checked me this week... Not much is happening. Cervix is still thick, baby hasnt dropped and I am dialated to 1/2 cm. I guess 1/2 cm is better than nothing.... but, i am still 4 weeks from my due date. I have been having lots of Braxton hicks contractions here lately. Just getting ready for the big stuff.... Jackson and Kennedy are doing good. They are bored at home. Its been too hot to get out and do stuff. Hopefully we will get out this week and go play. They might be going on vacation with my parents in a week, so that will be fun for them... Cody got a new job. He has been there for 2 weeks now. He says its ok. Its a job. At least he has money coming in now. He gets bored at work though. Not much to do.... Other than that, everything else is still the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment