THE WYLIE'S

Monday, August 24, 2009

Jackson's FIRST day of Kindergarden!!!

So it has been a long time since I blogged! Guess I havent really had much news. Still no baby. I am 1 week and 3 days overdue! I am hoping to have this baby in the month of August... They say they will only let me go to Friday, the 28th. So I guess we will have an August baby, just maybe at the end of August.
I'm just glad that I didnt go in last night cuz today was Jacksons first day of Kindergarden. He was super excited. He woke up at 6:45 this morning and jumped out of bed and said "I've gotta get dressed. I have school today!" He got dressed, ate his toast, brushed his teeth and was ready to go. He didnt like having to wait in the "school traffic" though. He was ready to just be there. We got to his classroom and he was ready to sit down and start his day! I think he will have a great day. Its going to be a long day though. He doesnt get out until 2:35. Here are a few pics we took.


Jackson walking down his hall to his class


Jackson, Mommy, and Kennedy before we left


He was ready to go


His new shoes - Sketchers Hot Lights!



Waiting patiently

1 comment: