THE WYLIE'S

Monday, October 19, 2009

FIRE! day 10

Missed a few days because nothing was going on.. now we have emptied the attic, lots of smoke smell. we have had dish come out and now we know for sure that jacksons tv and dvd player and v smile dont work. We have gone through most of our contents to see what we need to replace. Electricans are done, not major damage but some things were replaced. We have had fans all weekend in the house to dry out the hardwood floors. I think it worked out ok, there is some bowing in the floor panels but not a lot so I am going to ask that they be left alone. I have to have some one look at my fridge today. I am hoping the guy that will fix the walls and stuff is there today to start on that stuff so we can get back in the house....we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment