THE WYLIE'S

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh My

WOW! Its has been a long time since I've blogged! So much has happened. We got back in our house since the fire. We actually got back in the second week in November. It felt like we were out for a long long time, but we were only out for a little over a month. It could have been a whole lot longer! Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went. Carter had a great 1st christmas! He will be 6 months old at the end of February. Oh how time flies! He is getting a little attitude of his own now. If he wants me, which he usually does, and I walk past him, he will squeel, like a pig! Its crazy! I've got to break him of that.
He has started sitting in his highchair at dinner time. He looks so little in that big chair! We found these mesh bag baby teether feeder thingy's and they are so neat. He loves them. He has had grapes, blueberries, and bananas. He loves food! And he likes them frozen too. He already has 2 teeth. Has had them since he was 4 months. He still isnt sitting up all the way by himself, but he will get there. He is moving around though. I will put him on the floor and he will move to get something. He turns circles and pushes himself across the floor! He will be crawling before we know it! He also loves his jumper thing. He will sit in it forever. He is just precious.
Oh did I mention his weight?? At 5 months he was 21 lbs and 28 inches long! He is a big boy! I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment