THE WYLIE'S

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have a Car!

We went yesterday to pick up the car. I was so happy. So were the kids. We actually have room again! But I was told that I cant take it outside of the DFW metroplex for 30 days. There is a 45 day warranty on the engine and we dont want anything to happen and me be out of town. So my houston trip got x-ed. Cuz in 30 days I will be too close to the "Big Day" and I dont want to go into labor in Houston. Oh well. We will find stuff to do here. We are going to take the kids to hurricane harbor. They loved it last year and this year they are taller. So I know they will have a blast.
We are on our 3rd day of summer. We havent done much. We went swimming Monday. I'm sure we will be doing that a lot this summer. Yesterday we picked up the car and went to Mesquite to see Cody's mom. We went to look at fabric for Carters quilt. I saw some I liked but I want to keep looking. We went to Bass Pro while we were out. Jackson loved that store. He had so much fun. Him and Kennedy found several boats that they liked. Maybe one day......

No comments:

Post a Comment