THE WYLIE'S

Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Time!!!

So its seems like its been forever since I've blogged. I guess it has. Not much has been going on. Just hanging out, waiting for Jackson to get out of school. They go so long now. He doesnt get out until June 5th. Thats crazy! At least we are down to the last week. I cant wait for summer to really begin. We are hopefully going to Houston this weekend but thats still up in the air. I really need a car to go down there I guess.... I could take Cody's truck and leave him a week without a car but that wouldnt be too nice. Hopefully mine will be done by the end of this week. I havent had it since March, March 4th to be exact! I'm not sure I'm gonna remember how to drive it. We found out last week that it now needs a new engine. Its all crazy. I'm so fed up with it. But now its at Cody's dads mechanic shop and they say hes pretty good. Steve said that he fixes all their work vans when they need it so he trusts him. So when he finds an engine, we should get it back shortly after. I guess hes trying to find an engine cheap. I hope so at least. Steve told us not to worry about it, that he would take care of the $$$$ part. I was so greatful. We dont have a couple thousand just laying around for stuff like this. We would be up a creek without him.
So enough about that. Back to summer time! We are going to be lazy this summer. We are going to hang out by the pool pretty much every day. Jackson is being brave. He is starting to swim without his arm floaties. He was just getting in the hot tub without them at first, but yesterday he got in the big pool without them. Hes getting so big. They cant wait to go to the beach. I promised them i would take them this summer, so we were going to go to galveston while we were in Houston. They say they have cleaned it up real well since the Hurricane. I love the beach. Well, thats really all for now. We are fixing to go swimming again. Hopefully I will get a good tan this year. Except for the belly I guess. Its still gonna be pretty white!

1 comment:

  1. we may take a trip down there too..we HAD a beach cabin before the storm.. now its all over the sea.

    ReplyDelete