THE WYLIE'S

Friday, May 22, 2009

End of Year Program

Last night was the end of the year program. It was a stressful day. We had water day at school, early dismissal at 12:15. Me and the kids didnt leave until 3:15. I was working on the scrapbooks for the kids because they had to be done by last night. Jackson and Kennedy were "ok" while I was working, but they were tired and ready to go home. By the time we got home, we only had about 30-45 minutes to rest before we needed to start getting ready and go back to the school. Both kids had to have a bath. They were so tired. They should have just stayed up instead of taking a little nap because I think that was worse. So, we got ready and went back to the school to help set up and eat dinner.
The kids did great on their program. And it was Jacksons graduation. He looked so big. I cant believe that he will be in Kindergarden next year! Man time flies!
Here are so pics I took. And I was so mad.... I pull out my camcorder and the battery is dead. So I had a little bit of time so i was going to charge it. Well, my charger is still at my moms from the party. I was so upset! But atleast i got pics....


Jackson in his cap and gown.
He is so handsome

Kennedy and her class singing


They sang "you are my sunshine"


They were the crabs


This was her first program. She did so good.


Jackson and his class singing.


They were the Octupus.


Kennedy and her faces.


Jackson being silly.


This is before the show.


Again, before the show

1 comment:

  1. look forward to the boys being in school (well part time) next year!

    ReplyDelete