THE WYLIE'S

Monday, May 4, 2009

Anniversary

Today was mine and Cody's 7th wedding anniversary. Its hard to believe that 7 years have already gone by. Doesnt seem like that long. We had a good day. I actually didnt even get out of my pj's all day. Cody took Jackson to school and picked him up for me which allowed me to stay in bed all morning long. Kennedy and I stayed home all day while Cody took Jackson to see Wolverine. They had a great time. Jackson loves going to the movies. He had to tell me the whole movie at dinner tonight. While Kennedy and I were home, I did laundry and cleaned the house. Much needed. But it doesnt ever stay clean. As soon as i clean a room, the kids want to play in that room and mess it up again. I didnt even attempt to clean there rooms today. That is an all day job. Maybe tomorrow. Cody brought me a blizzard from dairy queen home. I thought that was sweet. I did ask him for it, but at least he stopped and got it for me. Then he mowed the yard for me and even cooked me dinner. And he didnt make a mess in my clean kitchen. I was so proud. So I had a good anniversary day today. Now its bath time for everyone and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment