THE WYLIE'S

Monday, May 11, 2009

Carters Quilt!

I went to see my mother in law today. I was needing to decide on a pattern for little Carters quilt. I went through so many quilting books trying to decide on what I liked. Then she showed me a quilt that she just made and I loved it. I would love to have it for myself. She said the pattern was easy and wouldnt take her any time to do. So I decided to go with it. Now I have to go find fabric! Thats the even harder part. Hopefully I will be able to go with her in the next couple of weeks and find some. I am going to go ahead and redo the boys room because Jackson has been asking to have something different. Right now its cowboy theme, westernie. We are going to paint, but not sure what color. Jackson wants orange, but I'm not sure that I really want orange walls. We will see though. Diana said that she would make him a new quilt for his bed so I'm gonna see what kinda of fabric I can find for him as well. We are going to do bright colors this time, of course with some orange in it. I cant wait to go look. I have put it off too long with this prenancy. I already had the room complete by this time with both Jackson and Kennedy. I guess I'm just being lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment