THE WYLIE'S

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Birthday Party!!!!

So today was the big party day. It started raining last night and didnt stop. It rained all morning long. I thought it would clear out by the afternoon but everything that I saw said it would rain all day. We got several calls this morning asking if the party was still on, and of course we said yes. We would be there rain or shine! We had a bounce house so even if the kids didnt get to swim, they could jump. So it did rain pretty much all afternoon. I didnt think many would show up because of the rain but we still had a big turn out. I was very excited. The kids had a blast. They jumped in the bounce house with their swim suits on, in the rain. And they even swam in the hot tub and pool. They were so tired when it was all over with. And..... I made the cake! I was so proud of myself. It turned out pretty good. My mom told me that i was making it to big but I'm glad I did. There wasnt even any crumbs left! I will post pics of the party and cake tomorrow. I am way too tired tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment