THE WYLIE'S

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Day

Today we had a good day. We went to a friends baby shower. It was a lot of fun. It was one of Codys friends from high school so they got to catch up. The guys took the kids to a "tree house" while the girls were doing the whole baby shower thing. They said that they had a blast. It was a tree house inside a church. It looked really cool. Cody and Billy even had to go play inside of it. Thats all the kids could talk about when they got back. I would love to go check it out sometime. The pics look pretty cool.
After we left Ft Worth, we decided to have a date night. It was really nice. The kids are spending the night with my parents and Cody and I went to eat and to a movie. We havent done that in a really long time. It was nice to get out without kids. We went to see Ghosts of my girlfriends past. It was a cute movie. I liked it. Dont really know what Cody thought. It was kinda a girly movie. But I thought it was good.


Here is the tree house that they went to. Looks neat.






This is the slide in it. Looks like a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment