THE WYLIE'S

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wore Out!

So I told Cody I wanted to get up early today and edge the front yard. Well, it didnt quite work out that way. Kennedy and I ended up staying in bed until 11:30. It was so nice. I love sleeping in, but then I feel that the day is gone. So, Cody didnt think I would do anything today but I did. I got up and went straight outside and started edging. I think it makes the yard look so much better. It wasnt that bad with the heat because the wind was blowing. But I took several breaks. I dont really mind yard work. It gives me exersice. I dont get much of that these days. So Cody usually mows unless I just want to and he does the weedeating and I edge. He doesnt like the edger. And when it hasnt been done in a while, its kinda hard. We will mow either tonight or in the morning and then our yard will look pretty good.
We have our last day of VBS tonight. We have been going this week to my moms church. It has been pretty cool. Its supposed to be age 5 and up but they made an exception for miss Kennedy. She has actually done really good. She is better than some of the older kids. So we are off to that in a little bit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment