THE WYLIE'S

Friday, April 24, 2009

16 weeks away!

So Mr. Carter is only 16 weeks away from getting here.... This pregnancy seems to be going by fast. At my next appt I have to do the glucose test. I hate that test! So the week before the test I try and cut a lot of my sugar out.... I'm not sure what happens if I were to get gestional diabetes. I think that if I were to get it and I could keep it under control, I would still be able to deliver at the birthing center. I am getting even more excited about delivering there the closer it gets. Its going to be so different. I dont really have to worry about bringing much stuff. I will only need something for me to wear while delivering, and afterwards and something for Carter to wear home. We get to leave like 4 to 6 hours after he is born. I will be ready to go home. I dont want to have to worry about Jackson and Kennedy and where they will be. I am so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment