THE WYLIE'S

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jackson's Issues.......

So yesterday was a doosey for me. It didnt start until about 12:30 or so... Me and the kids decided to go see an old co-worker of mine. So we stopped by my old office. I had already warned the kids to be on their best behavior. I didnt want them running up and down the halls and stuff. Well, they did pretty good. Jackson had to go to the bathroom, so I showed him where it was. As some of you already know, he has problems going #2. He just holds it in and doesnt want to go. So, he comes out of the bathroom and we are getting ready to go, but I smell him. So I told him that we were going to go back into the bathroom and I was going to make sure he wiped good. Good thing I went back to the bathroom...... He had tried to wipe himself and smeered poop all over the toilet and door of the stall... It seemed like it was everywhere! So gross..... So I cleaned that up first, then checked him. It was all over him, his underwear and everything. So, I got him cleaned up, made him take off his undies and go without. So we stop by my moms shop before we go home and I smell it again... I make him go inside to the bathroom and he had messed his pants, which he already didnt have undies on... SO... I have to go next door and by some underwear and shorts. We sat in the bathroom at my moms work for about an hour! He still is holding it in... So, we leave and go get a drink from Sonic. While we are waiting for our stuff, he says he needs to go. Then tells me that he already pooped in his pants, again... Great! So we hurry to Granny's house. We stay there for about an hour and he still doesnt poop. SO I make him put a pull up on because I am tired of cleaning out dirty underwear. He wears a pull up to church last night, good thing he did cuz he pooped again in his pants. Finally at church right before we left, he poops. I was so glad. I am tired of cleaning undies! I do feel sorry for him. He holds it in and doesnt go but maybe once a week.... We are trying new things to help him go and hopefully it will work....
So, not that you wanted to know all that... But I had to get it out! It was a day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment