THE WYLIE'S

Thursday, April 2, 2009

FRUSTRATED.....

about my car... I have been without it for a month now. We are now trying to find a part cheaper than what we can get it at the dealership. Its crazy. When the mechanic called the dealership to get the part today, they were like "its gonna run you about $4000". WHAT??? And thats just for a part? I dont think so. I hate it when something breaks down that you really need. Its not like we can just say "no thanks. We dont need to fix it".

Today at work was very interesting.... For those of you that dont know, I work at a preschool. Today, right before nap time, 2 little boys decided that it would be fun to "Pee" on another little boy. Got his pants all wet and gross. So I sat with these little boys because they were in trouble and there teacher made them sit out in the hall. But you know that 4 yr olds cant be trusted to sit in the hall by themselves. So I sat with them and had to make them be quite for an hour. Very interesting. I can honestly say that I've never had to deal with that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment