THE WYLIE'S

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Time

Ok, so I've never blogged before but I guess there is always a first time. Everyone seems to be doing it so I thought what the heck, why not. So for anyone reading this that doesnt know us, here is a little bit about us. Me and Cody will be celebrating our 7th anniversary in May. We have two kiddos, Jackson who will be 5 in April, and Kennedy who turned 3 in December. We are going to baby number 3 in August. We dont know what we are having yet. We will find out on April 9th. I am so ready to find out. I want to get all my stuff out but dont know which stuff to get. I am trying something different this time. I am using a midwife and going to deliver at a birthing center with this one. I delivered Jackson and Kennedy without using any drugs so I thought i might as well be comfy this go 'round. And a big plus is that I will be able to go home within 2 to 6 hours after i give birth. I cant wait!
As you can see, we have a theme going. For some reason we are going with Presidents names. We have decided that if we have a boy, his name will be Carter. If its a girl, her name will be McKinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment