THE WYLIE'S

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jackson's 5th Birthday!















So Monday was my little mans 5th birthday. I cant believe he is actually 5 years old. Time flys. We had mine and cody's parents and cody's grandparents over Monday night and Jackson got to open his presents. He was so excited! He got 2 of the same thing so we had to take one back. At first he didnt want to take it back. He wanted to keep it, but then I talked him into getting the game Guess Who. I used to love that game and Jackson loves guessing games so I knew he would like it. Me and him went to Target today and he got some more power rangers and Guess Who. We have already played it like 20 times. He loves it. The pics didnt turn out very good. My batteries were running out and so the flash wouldnt work. I've got to get some new batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment