THE WYLIE'S

Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg Hunt

Today was Jackson's Easter Egg hunt at school. I really didnt want to get up this morning and take him. All the other schools in our area were out today for Good Friday except his. But it was his egg hunt and we had already taken eggs. So we went. It was so cold when they were "hunting". And, then great mom that I am, didnt watch the weather and I dressed Kennedy in shorts, a tee-shirt, flip flops and no jacket. So of course she was freezing! She wore Jackson's jacket and we were only out there for about 10 minutes so it wasnt so bad. But we were cold. I dont know how well my pictures turned out. I left me camera at home so my dad brought me my moms camera. I will try to load them tonight. Kennedy's hunt was yesterday at school and she had a blast. I was at the drs so I didnt get to watch her. They said that right when they were about to hunt, it started to rain. So they pushed the kids out, let them hunt real quick, like 5 minutes, then they were done. Gotta love the April weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment