THE WYLIE'S

Saturday, April 11, 2009

INTERESTING......

So Jackson and Kennedy have made new friends. They are 4 kids that live behind our neighbors house. They are a little bit older than Jackson. The youngest is already 5 and the oldest is around 9. 2 girls and 2 boys. So, a couple of days ago they were outside playing and asked if Jackson and Kennedy could play. So I said yes and let the kids come over. Big mistake. They came inside which was ok, but they made a mess of course. And they wanted to eat and drink everything in sight. They have come over a couple times since, but they all have to play outside now. Well today was very interesting. Cody was outside mowing and they asked if the kids could play, so he comes to ask. I was hesitant because we were going to my sister in laws soon and still had to get ready. But I went ahead and let them, but told them that no one was coming in AT ALL. So the neighbor kids wanted to come in, but Jackson told them no. So they kept asking for them to bring toys out. Finally I said no more toys, play on the trampoline. Well at one point, I caught Kennedy and the girls in the kitchen fixing themselves something to drink, so I made them go back out with nothing to drink. I mean for crying out loud, its not that hot outside and they live 2 doors down. Well here's where it gets good. I walk through the kitchen and seeing Jackson running around with something in his hands. I look a little harder and my heart almost stops! I made him come to me, and he had a gun in his hands. It looked like a 45. Once I took it from his, I could tell it wasnt a hand gun because of how light it was. I took it to Cody and he tells me its a BB gun. Still a big deal to me because I dont know if it has BB's in it, and Jackson doesnt really know how to use it. He has shot BB guns before, but of course we dont let him run around playing with them. So the kids could tell I wasnt happy. I told them that they better NEVER bring anything like that to my house again and to take it home. They told me their dad knew they had it, but I find that hard to believe. So, needless to say, they went home for the day!

1 comment:

  1. I would have marchedover to the nieghbors house and told the parents that they had it!
    Oh weeee I would have flipped my lid!
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete